Home Owners Insurance Information
- Little Fork has an ISO Class 05/5Y rating
- The primary response pumper carries 1000 gallons of water.
- The second pumper out carries 600 gallons of water.
- The tanker carries 3500 gallons of water.
- We have automatic mutual aid agreements with Fauquier and Rappahannock county.
- There are a minimum of four engine companies and three tankers dispatched to all structure fires on the first alarm of fire.
- The tanker from Warrenton carries 2500 gallons of water.
- The tanker from Amissville carries 2500 gallons of water.
- The total average amount of water carried to fires by the first alarm assignment is 8000 gallons.