The volunteer members of the Little Fork Fire and Rescue Company (LFVFRC) proudly protect the quality of life, social, economic and environmental infrastructure of the northern end of Culpeper County.
LFVFRC is one of the few volunteer fire and rescue companies in the Commonwealth of Virginia that require fire and/or EMS certification for all of its members.
We are proud of our mission to provide trained, certified, volunteer personnel to respond to all of your emergencies.
2021 Community Service Highlights
- 77 volunteer members responded to 765 incidents
- 100% response rate to all emergency calls (9th year in a row)
- Total EMS and Fire incident hours: 7,049
- EMS incident hours: 3,383
- Average members responding to each EMS call: 4
- Fire incident hours: 3,666
- Average members responding to each fire call: 10
- $705,000 of property saved
- Livestock saved: $23,200
- Several lives saved throughout the year
- Local fire insurance rates lowered by more than $2.8 million dollars.
|Vice President||Ron Beard|
|Member at Large||
|Member at Large||Ralph Monaco Jr.|