The volunteer members of the Little Fork Fire and Rescue Company (LFVFRC) proudly protect the quality of life, social, economic and environmental infrastructure of the northern end of Culpeper County.
LFVFRC is one of the few volunteer fire and rescue companies in the Commonwealth of Virginia that require fire and/or EMS certification for all of its members.
We are proud of our mission to provide trained, certified, volunteer personnel to respond to all of your emergencies.
2019 Community Service Highlights
- 77 volunteer members responded to 698 incidents – a 10.4% increase over the previous year
- 100% response rate to all emergency calls
- Total EMS and Fire incident hours: 4,807
- EMS incident hours: 2,430
- Average members responding to each EMS call: 4
- Fire incident hours: 2,377
- Average members responding to each fire call: 6
- $1,870,300 of property saved
- Livestock saved: $42,000
- Several lives saved
- Local fire insurance rates lowered by more than $2.1 million dollars.
|Vice President||Ron Beard|
|Member at Large||
|Member at Large||Ralph Monaco Jr.|