As we approach our 20th anniversary, we are recommitting to the safety of our community, and ensuring that our first responders have a safe place to eat and sleep when they are on duty, by building a new fire station to house and train members. Donations are appreciated to help us reach our goal!
On May 5, join us for Give Local Piedmont! This community-wide, 24-hour online giving challenge seeks to inspire all of us to learn about local nonprofits, and it’s a fun and easy opportunity to support our community.
Yvonne HerbstWow . .that was really close to home. We're so fortunate to have you here3 days ago
Kevin GrimesProbably started with a flick of a cigarette out the window3 days ago · 1
Sue ChurchwellAt least the hay was still on a trailer rather than in a barn. While it certainly could have caught fire from a careless flick of a cigarette out the window, it might also have spontaneously combusted because it was baled with too much moisture left in it. Also possible was ignition caused by a trailer wheel/tire getting hot. Very glad and thankful for the 1st responders who got this under control quickly and no one was hurt!3 days ago · 3
Michele MonkMy bets a flicked butt too...because it's too early for hay making...3 days ago · 1
Edward CulbertAbsolutely. Well said, Donnie. Chief and the Little Fork community are some of the best folks I've come across, and we're lucky to have that kinda support. What a great opportunity. Thanks for all the effort and advice, Chief. You've definitely helped guide us through the fray, yet again!3 days ago